SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset
With an ultra-lightweight and stiff construction, the SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset aims to provide exacting performance for athletes at the top of their game. Owing to its CARBON TUNED technology, this crankset sees phenomenal power transfer with every rotation and is built to handle the relentless punishment of modern all-mountain and enduro-style riding. The SRAM DUB standard is used for its exceptional weather sealing properties, which prevents water and dirt ingress from impacting the bottom bracket's lifespan.
Compatible with any product in the Eagle ecosystem, this premium crankset will suit any cyclist who values quality. The unique teeth of the X-SYNC 2 chainring have an aggressive profile, developed to provide near-silent chain retention and mud clearance.
- Compatible with any 12-speed SRAM Eagle drivetrain
- The strongest SRAM Eagle crankset available
- Lightweight SRAM carbon construction
- DUB™ technology improves weather sealing and compatibility
- BB Cups not included
- Direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring for lasting durability
- Aggressive tooth pattern quickly sheds dirt and grime to reduce friction
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 495 grams (175mm, 32t chainring)