SRAM XX1 Eagle Hollowpin 126 Links 12-speed - Black
Designed for the trail, the SRAM XX1 Eagle Hollowpin 126 Links 12-speed - Black provides the strong, honed and refined construction, allowing you to perform on your bike on the roughest of courses. Hard-wearing, and compatible with 12-speed cassettes, this chain has 126 links for a supremely robust construction for life on the trail.
Built to provide better wear on the trails, this chain features a HARD CHROME external coating that provides not only a neat gloss shine but a strong and long lasting external surface on one of the components that sees the greatest levels of stress and strain throughout your ride. Combined with a Titanium Nitride coating that reduces friction, this chain glides and engages with seamless ease.
Strong and produced with SRAM's Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology, this chain's integrity is peak, and is sure to provide you with the direct transmission you demand when riding hard and fast out on the road.
- Compatible with 12-speed cassettes
- 126 links
- Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered
- Produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology
- Better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life
- Titanium Nitride coating decreases corrosion and further reduces friction
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.