SRAM XX1 Eagle Hollowpin 126 Links 12-speed Chain - Gold
SRAM have a reputation for the very best in technological innovation and with their attention to detail reaping great rewards over the entirety of your bike, in the SRAM XX1 Eagle Hollowpin 126 Links 12-speed Chain - Gold, you can upgrade your bike with one of the most advanced chains ever designed.
Compatible with 12-speed SRAM/Truvativ cassettes, the Eagle chain has been engineered to provide a reduced level of friction, whilst HARD CHROME technology assures you of a fantastic strength and durability, providing a hard-wearing, rugged and tough chain for your off-road exploits. Additionally, wear resistance is improved when used with Eagle cassettes and rings; this chain provides you with everything you need to ride long, hard and fast.
A Titanium Nitride coating resists corrosion and further reduces friction, while a new Eagle PowerLock chain connector with a FLOWLINK technology gives you better chain guiding and a smoother engagement over the course of your ride.
- Compatible with 12-speed cassettes
- 126 links
- Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered
- Produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology
- Better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life
- Titanium Nitride coating decreases corrosion and further reduces friction
PRODUCT REF: CHPC8024020
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more