Saris Fluid2 Smart Equipped Turbo Trainer
The Saris Fluid2 Smart Equipped Turbo Trainer has a sturdy base that can be folded up when the unit needs to be stored away. Producing just 64-68 decibels at 20mph makes it one of the quieter trainers available, perfect for not annoying the neighbours, yet the fluid resistance still provides an excellent, road-like-feel to help make training more effective.
The trainer is compatible with 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" sized wheels and 120mm, 130mm and 135mm dropouts. The inclusion of the Saris Speed/Cadence sensor enables the trainer to be connected to Zwift, TrainerRoad and other online training apps.
It is strongly recommended that you purchase a turbo trainer specific tyre to use with this turbo trainer.
- Saris Fluid 2
- Saris Speed/Cadence Sensor
- Rear Steel Quick Release Skewer
- Fluid2 is the best-selling trainer in the USA
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for an improved road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- Trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
- Includes Saris Speed/Cadence sensor turning the basic trainer into a smart trainer