Saris H3 Direct Drive Turbo Trainer
The Saris H3 Turbo Trainer is a Direct Drive unit, saving tyre wear and providing greater accuracy. It is compatible with Shimano and SRAM 8 to 11-speed cassettes, and simply requires the rear wheel to be removed and the bike to be slotted on to the trainer to use. It can measure power up to a sprint-winning 2000 watts with an accuracy of +/- 2% and can be used with most online training applications such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
The trainer has super wide legs for great stability, but they can be quickly folded away for storage when not in use, and it has an integral handle for carrying. All common frame standards can be used with the trainer; 130mm and 135mm quick release and 142mm and 148mm thru-axle. Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards are included for easy connectivity and firmware updates can be done wirelessly via the Saris app.
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power - no external sensors needed
- 20lb precision-balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Compatible with Shimano 8 to 11-speed cassettes
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with frame widths of 142mm or 148mm
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with frame widths of 130mm and 135mm
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tyre wear
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 136kg / 300lbs
- Dimensions when open: 787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm / 31” x 18.5” x 19.5” (L x H x W)
- Dimensions when closed: 76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm / 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (L x H x W)
- Weight: 21.3 kg / 47 lb
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.