Saris MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform
The Saris MP1 Nfinity Turbo Trainer Platform has 6 degrees of angle and 23.5cm (9.5”) of fore and aft travel to recreate how the bike moves under a rider. This movement helps alleviate pressure points that can occur on a static bike, and also requires the recruitment of micro-muscles for balance like in the real world so provides a better workout too. The platform can be used with most brands and models of turbo trainer as it has a number of straps and slots to hold various units.
- Technology: Saris Nfinity
- Maximum fore-aft travel: 9.5"
- Maximum side-to-side angle: 6 degrees
- Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers
- Materials: Steel, aluminium and birch
- Weight: 62lb
- Dimensions: 15cm tall x 160cm long x 90cm wide / 6" tall x 63" long x 35.5" wide
- Fully assembled in the box
- Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform
- Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350lb
- Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB
- Turbo trainer available separately