Saris Mag Turbo Trainer
The Mag Turbo Trainer from Saris uses magnetic resistance on the roller to give a great indoor workout. The trainer fits 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes, and produces just over 75dB at 20mph so that it won’t annoy the neighbours. It has a wide base for increased stability and the feet can be adjusted to sit squarely on uneven floors.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, foldable frame
- Adjust tyre fit to resistance unit with a convenient turn knob
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0" tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Trainer skewer included
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
- Noise level at 20mph is 72-76 decibels
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.