Schwalbe Brompton Marathon Tyre
Schwalbe's Brompton Marathon Tyre is the toughest in the range and a solid choice for the daily commute, allowing you to ride your Brompton further with reduced wear. This is thanks to the harder compound rubber and a thicker tread which, together with a GreenGuard layer, significantly reduce the chances of a puncture. The 35mm width helps absorb shock from rough roads, and the tyre is finished with reflective tape on the sidewalls to maximise visibility in low light.
- Harder compound rubber and thicker tread
- GreenGuard layer adds excellent puncture protection
- 35mm width
- Wired bead
- Reflective tape on sidewalls
- Recommended for the Brompton Electric
- E-25 safety endorsement: Rated for pedelecs with motor assist up to 25km/h (15.5mph)
- Recommended pressure: 65-110psi / 4.5-7.5 bar
- ETRTO size: 35-349
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 260 grams (9.2oz)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".