Schwalbe G-One Bite Evolution TLE Tyre
With a versatile tread pattern and a state of the art rubber compound, the Schwalbe G-One Bite Evolution TLE Tyre delivers an assured performance on the road but is most at home when carving through gravel tracks and trails, dry or wet.
By utilising Schwalbe’s ADDIX SpeedGrip rubber compound within its body, this tyre naturally delivers a fast-rolling performance across mixed terrain and high levels of puncture protection over thorn strewn paths. This advanced rubber is moulded into a dual-tread formation that comprises fine centre nodes and stable shoulder blocks to grant a balance of traction under power and grip for when banking aggressively around tight corners.
A tubeless-ready format further increases resistance to punctures and allows lower inflation pressures for a more comfortable ride. A folding bead completes the tyre by aiding installation and providing a reliable seal with the rim.
- A gravel tyre that rolls with enough speed on the road but comes into it own on gravel tracks and trails
- ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Ground rubber compound lowers rolling resistance and increases grip while providing high durability and puncture protection
- Open, fine centre tread design rolls quickly and provides good traction under power
- Strong outer tread blocks provide stability and grip when cornering
- Tubeless-ready (TLE) format
- Folding bead lowers weight but forms a perfect seal with the rim
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 480 grams (700 x 38mm) / 540 grams (700 x 45mm)