Science in Sport BETA Fuel Energy Sachet 84g
Provide your body with everything it needs to keep you performing at your peak throughout long rides and races. The Science in Sport Beta Fuel Energy Drink comes in an 84 gram sachet - simply mix with water and it's ready to consume and is available in two light and refreshing citrus flavours.
Unique in the market, the Beta Fuel includes fructose, allowing the body to absorb more than the 60 grams of carbohydrate possible with glucose alone. In addition, gastrointestinal discomfort is minimised thanks to the pH-neutral isotonic solution. Each sachet contains 80 grams of carbohydrates.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin (from maize), fructose, sodium chloride, natural flavouring, calcium lactate, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate, natural sweetener (steviol glycosides)
Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and coeliacs. Lactose free, gluten free, wheat free, nut free
Nutritional information: (Typical Values - per 100 grams / per 84 gram serving)
- Energy - 1623kj/382kcal / 1364kj/321kcal
- Fat - 0.0 grams / 0.0 grams
- Of which saturates - 0.0 grams / 0.0 grams
- Carbohydrate - 95 grams / 80 grams
- Of which sugar - 32 grams / 27 grams
- Protein - 0.0 grams / 0.0 grams
- Salt - 0.68 grams / 0.57 grams
- Developed to maximise carbohydrate absorption while minimising the risk of gastrointestinal distress
- Delivers maximum isotonic energy
- The PH-neutral isotonic solution was used in 2018 to fuel Team Sky to victory at the 2018 Giro d'Italia
- Added fructose enables the body to absorb 90 grams of carbohydrate per hour, 50% more than the 60 grams per hour achieved through glucose alone
- Naturally flavoured
- Easy to use, simply mix and go
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.