Science in Sport Beta Fuel Energy Gel 60ml 6 Pack
For high-intensity efforts where energy is key, the Science in Sport Beta Fuel Energy Gel 60ml 6 Pack allows you to perform at your best for longer. The unique formula features a 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose, which is easy on the stomach and offers effective absorption for rapid replenishment of your energy stores. Each gel contains 40 grams of energy-packed carbohydrate and features an isotonic formula meaning they can be consumed without additional water.
Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) (30%), Fructose (23%), Flavourings, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sodium Chloride
Nutritional Information Per Serving 60ml
- Energy: 264kj/158kcal
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Of which sugars: 19g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Of which saturates: 0.0g
- Fibre: 0.0g
- Sodium: 0.03g
- A 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose increases the percentage of ingested carbohydrate that is oxidised
- Formula reduces self-reported symptoms of stomach fullness and nausea when compared with a ratio of 2:1
- Isotonic formula means there is no need for additional water to be consumed
- Each gel contains 40 grams of carbohydrate
- Beta Fuel is tested under the Informed Sport programme and does not contain any banned substance
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".