Science in Sport Beta Fuel Energy Gel Box of 30 x 60ml
Formulated to be a class-leading fuelling solution, the Science in Sport Beta Fuel Energy Gel Box of 30 x 60ml delivers unrivalled efficiency for superior replenishment of your body’s energy levels. The formula is isotonic, meaning there is no need to consume this gel with water, and the compact packaging makes these gels easy to transport in a pocket or waist pack. The ratio of maltodextrin to fructose is optimised to limit stomach distress and boost absorption, offering 40 grams of carbohydrate to boost your performance.
Water, Maltodextrin (from Maize) (30%), Fructose (23%), Flavourings, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Gelling Agents (Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum), Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sodium Chloride
Nutritional Information Per Serving 60ml
- Energy: 264kj/158kcal
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Of which sugars: 19g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Of which saturates: 0.0g
- Fibre: 0.0g
- Sodium: 0.03g
- A 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose increases the percentage of ingested carbohydrate that is oxidised
- Formula reduces self-reported symptoms of stomach fullness and nausea when compared with a ratio of 2:1
- Isotonic formula means there is no need for additional water to be consumed
- Each gel contains 40 grams of carbohydrate
- Beta Fuel is tested under the Informed Sport programme and does not contain any banned substance
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".