Science in Sport GO Electrolyte Powder 1.6Kg Tub
Science in Sport’s 1.6kg GO Electrolyte Powder contains enough to make 40 servings of 500ml. Formulated to provide carbohydrate in an easy to digest form, the drink also contains 20mmol/L sodium for rehydration when training or racing hard. There are 36 grams of carbohydrate per serving, which is the perfect amount to ensure sufficient energy without upsetting the stomach, helping the fuel to get to the muscles more quickly. Every flavour is suitable for vegans and it has been produced in an Informed-Sport accredited facility. Please see images for nutritional information.
Carbohydrate mix (93%) (Maltodextrin (produced from partial hydrolyses of a special variety of Maize), Fructose), Citric Acid, Electrolytes (2%)(Sodium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Lactate), Natural Flavouring, Sweetener (Aspartame). Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
- SiS GO Electrolyte contains a blend of an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate as well as electrolytes (such as sodium) that promote optimal hydration
- A combination of energy sources and electrolytes enhance the body’s ability to absorb water during exercise, maintain endurance performance and protect against cramp
- The product is mixed at appropriate concentrations of carbohydrate (36 grams as a 6% solution), sodium (20mmol/L) and fluid (500ml serving) in order to achieve the combined aims of energy and hydration
- Both carbohydrate depletion and dehydration are two of the major causes of fatigue in endurance exercise
- A common mistake made by endurance athletes is to consume too much or too little carbohydrate at inappropriate concentrations, causing lack of carbohydrate absorption or gastrointestinal problems
- In addition to ensuring optimal carbohydrate stores and hydration status before exercise, delivering additional carbohydrate and fluid during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue. The specific formulation of SiS GO Electrolyte represents a strategic approach to offset the negative effects of carbohydrate depletion and dehydration on performance
- 36 grams of carbohydrate per 500ml serving
- Delivers energy and fluid fast
- Suitable for vegans
- Produced in an Informed Sport accredited facility and Triple Tested to provide complete confidence for athletes
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".