Shimano 105 FD-R7100 12-Speed 28.6/31.8mm Front Derailleur
Shimano's innovative compact toggle design offers generous tire clearance, catering to the growing preference for wider tires in road racing. Additionally, the integrated gear cable tension adjustment port eliminates the need for an in-cable barrel adjuster. This feature not only promotes a cleaner cockpit but also facilitates on-the-fly adjustments with ease.
- Wide link design 105 double front derailleur for increased rigidity and improved shifting response
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- For 12-speed drivetrains
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm O.L.D.
- Support bolt provides added stability
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth with 50-52 tooth outer
- The aluminium parts are coated to resist corrosion and maintain their great looks
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".