Shimano 105 FD-R7100 12-Speed 34.9mm Front Derailleur
Shimano's ingenious compact toggle design provides ample tire clearance, accommodating the increasing popularity of wider tires in road racing. Furthermore, the built-in gear cable tension adjustment port eliminates the necessity for an in-cable barrel adjuster. This not only enhances the cleanliness of the cockpit but also simplifies on-the-go adjustments.
- Wide link design 105 double front derailleur for increased rigidity and improved shifting response
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- For 12-speed drivetrains
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm O.L.D.
- Support bolt provides added stability
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth with 50-52 tooth outer
- The aluminium parts are coated to resist corrosion and maintain their great looks
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".