Shimano 105 FD-R7100 12-Speed Braze-on Front Derailleur
Shimano's compact toggle design allows ample tyre clearance when using wider tyres – a popular trend in road racing. What’s more, the gear cable tension adjustment port is integrated so it doesn’t need an in-cable barrel adjuster. This ensures a cleaner cockpit – and easy adjustment on the fly.
- Wide link design 105 double front derailleur for increased rigidity and improved shifting response
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load
- For 12-speed drivetrains
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm O.L.D.
- Support bolt provides added stability
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth with 50-52 tooth outer
- The aluminium parts are coated to resist corrosion and maintain their great looks
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".