Shimano 105 R7000 Double Chainset - HollowTech II 53/39
Offering increased stiffness, a low overall weight and stylish aesthetics, the 105 R7000 Chainset represents fantastic value for money. The 53/39T chainrings ensure adequate gearing for even the fastest of rides, while Shimano's HollowTech II design keeps the weight to a minimum, without compromising the chainset's stiffness and durability. Featuring improved chain clearances, the R7000 provides the slick, reliable and silent shifting expected from an 11-speed Shimano offering.
- Rider Tuned performance with numerous gear combinations
- Increased chain clearance
- Provides optimum power transfer
- HollowTech II design for increased stiffness at a lighter weight
- 53/39T chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Average weight: 757.8 g (53-39T)
- Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed/ HG-X11
- B.C.D: 110mm
- Recommended BB Pressfit: SM-BB72-41B
- Recommended BB Threaded (normal) SM-BBR60
- Q-factor: 146mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.