Shimano 105 R7000 SPD-SL Road Pedals
The Shimano 105 R7000 SPD-SL Road Pedals offer a wide and stable platform, allowing all your power to be transferred through to the road. Constructed from carbon fibre, the pedal body is extremely light, while the stainless steel cover improves durability and longevity. The single-sided design and Chromoly steel axle ensure an overall weight of just 265 grams, while the cleat retention adjuster allows you to tailor the force required to disengage from the pedal to your exact preference. Completed with a sealed mechanism, dirt and grime are kept safely on the outside to provide smooth, reliable performance in all conditions.
- Shimano 105 R7000 SPD-SL Road Pedals
- Shimano SM-SH11 cleats with 6-degree float
- Cartridge axle
- Sealed mechanism
- Cleat retention adjuster
- Pedal body material: Carbon fibre
- Body cover material: Stainless steel
- Wide platform
- Road-specific pedals - non-reversible
- Axle material: Chromoly steel
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 265 grams per pair (without cleats)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".