Shimano 105 ST-R7120 Hydraulic Left Lever and Rear Calliper
Experience the ultimate in cycling performance with Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers for hydraulic disc brakes. These ergonomically designed levers offer a powerful braking experience while delivering effortless 12-speed shifting, thanks to their slim design. The ergonomic short shift arc is designed to follow your hand's natural movement, reducing the inward shift stroke distance for rapid and precise gear changes. You'll enjoy consistently powerful and controllable stopping power, especially from the hood position, thanks to the hydraulic brake lever. Plus, the hydraulic reservoir tank ensures auto-adjustment of pad-to-rotor clearance, maintaining top-notch braking performance as your pads wear down. This comprehensive kit includes ST-R7120 STI, BR-R7170 flat mount brake callipers with pads, hoses, and mineral oil (rotors and adapters not included), and it features tuneable reach adjusters for a custom fit. With Optislick coated cables and silicon-greased outer casing to reduce shift friction and increase service life, along with an easy-to-bleed and clean hydraulic system designed for Shimano mineral oil, this setup is designed to elevate your cycling experience to new heights.
- Slim ergonomically designed 105 Dual Control Levers for hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful braking and effortless 12-speed shifting
- Ergonomic short shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Hydraulic brake lever provides powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Kit includes ST-R7120 STI, BR-R7170 flat mount brake callipers with pads, hoses, and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for hands
- Comes complete with Optislick coated cables and silicon greased outer casing to further reduce shift friction and increase service life
- Easy bleed and clean hydraulic system, for use with Shimano mineral oil only
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".