Shimano AM9 SPD MTB Shoes
Shimano's gravity-focussed AM9 SPD MTB Shoes have a speed lacing system and velcro strap closure, with a drawcord and locking buckle for tightening and adjustment. The armoured lace shield prevents ingress of dirt and other debris. These shoes are high on protection, with a padded ankle collar and sidewall sole and moulded toe cap, and the EVA foam construction keeps weight to a minimum, prevents excess water absorption and dries fast.
The texturised rubber sole offers good traction, and extra tread on the toe and heel increase grip when off the bike. An extra-long cleat channel both in front and behind the cleat holes not only makes for smoother engagement but also makes it easy to rest your foot on the top of the pedal while not clipped in. There's also plenty of adjustment available when fitting your cleats.
- All-mountain SPD shoes for aggressive downhill, enduro and trail riding
- Pedal channel is designed on the outsole provides more stable platform between shoe and pedal when not clipped in
- Traction tread on toe and heel enhances grip
- EVA foam construction prevents excessive water absorption
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole protect your foot
- Armoured Lace shield provides an extra layer of protection from dirt and debris
- Speed lacing system under the debris shield with an additional through-ring Velcro strap provides a secure foothold with even tension
- Compatible with two-bolt MTB SPD pedal systems
- Weight: 744 grams (size 40, per pair)
Shimano AM9 SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.