Shimano BR-RS785 Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper, Road Post Mount Front or Rear
This Shimano BR-RS785 Hydraulic Disc Brake can be mounted to the front or rear of compatible framesets, either directly to a Post Mount system or with an adapter (sold separately) to an International Standard mount.
The two oversized 22mm ceramic pistons are optimised for heat insulation and stiffness for an assured, unwavering braking performance. Lightweight and rigid thanks to its forged caliper design, this genuine Shimano part is a quality addition to your bike build, bringing modulated stopping power when paired with the correct rotor.
In terms of practicality and maintenance, the one-way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy and the increased pad to rotor clearance will help you spot pad wear.
**Please Note: Adapters (sold sererately) may be required to install the brake to your frameset. If you require assistance, please contact our sales team.
- High-performance hydraulic road disc brake
- Compatible with International Standard or Post Mount (with adapters, not included)
- For front or rear brake use
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons
- Opposed 2-piston design
- Increased pad to rotor clearance
- Lightweight and rigid forged caliper design
- One-way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy
- Shim-less mounting bracket allows for quick installation and setting up
- Recommended for use with Shimano Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock SM-RT99 rotors for optimum braking performance
- Comes complete with resin compound F01A aluminium radiation fin
- Inline hose routing for low profile design