Shimano CN-HG53 9-Speed Chain 116 Links
The 116 link Shimano CN-HG53 9-Speed Chain is the ideal addition to Deore and Tiagra drivetrains, optimising gear operation and increasing durability. It uses Shimano’s Hyperglide technology to shape and profile its inner plates, markedly improving gear shifting, even when under load in high power efforts.
Durability is enhanced via the heat treatment of the rollers and pins, and a corrosion-resistant finish on the outer plates fights potential damage from rain and road spray. Mushrooming of the pins ensures that they are reliably linked to the plates, and increases strength. A connecting pin is included for easy installation.
- Hyperglide (HG) series 9-speed compatible chain, recommended for Deore and Tiagra drivetrains
- 6.57mm chain width, optimised for 9-speed Super Narrow HG drivetrains
- Hyperglide (HG) technology has chamfered inner plates to optimise shifting performance on HG sprockets
- Durability is assured through a chroming treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Corrosion-resistant grey finish on outer plates
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention and strength
- Comes with a chain connecting pin
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 304 grams (116 links)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".