Shimano CN-M8100 XT 12-Speed Chain 126 Links
For use with 12-speed drivetrains, the Shimano M8100 XT Chain has 126 links to accommodate large cassettes. The outer plate design reduces the chance of chain suck, and the plate profiles result in shifting being 33% quicker than with Hyperglide systems, beneficial under pressure to find the next gear halfway up a steep hill. Sil-Tec surface treatment on the plates and rollers increases longevity and promotes smooth running and shifting. Includes a Quick Link to make tool-free assembly easier.
- Super narrow lightweight 12-speed Hyperglide+ chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains have computer designed plate profiles to operate seamlessly with Shimano DCE 12-speed chainrings and cassette sprockets, resulting in 1/3 faster shift time than Hyperglide systems even under load
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner and outer links and rollers that is smooth running and increases durability
- For use with 12-speed HG+ drivetrains
- Comes complete with Quick Link which enables fast tool-free chain assembly
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".