Shimano CS-HG710 12-Speed Cassette
A super wide-range option, Shimano’s CS-HG710 12-Speed Cassette has a 36 tooth largest sprocket that is ideal for the very steepest or longest climbs. It is compatible with 12-speed and road 11-speed freehub bodies and can be used with any of Shimano’s 12-speed road drivetrains. Nickel-plating protects the cassette from corrosion and the computer-designed tooth configuration and contoured shift gates ensure that the chain switches sprockets quickly and accurately whatever the load.
- High-performance Hyperglide+ 12-speed road cassette
- Hyperglide+ sprockets have a computer-designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Pearl-bright steel cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains
- Compatible with new 12-speed and road 11-speed freehub bodies
- Wide gear range of 327%
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".