Shimano Claris FC-R2000 50/34T Compact Chainset
Amalgamating several of Shimano’s latest design innovations, the Claris FC-R2000 50/34T Compact Chainset brings high-end performance and enduring service to the more budget-conscious road cyclist.
The lightweight, aluminium crank arms donate a generous amount of stiffness and strength and are mated to the oversized axle via a seamless two-piece design that allows the use of larger, more efficient and robust bottom bracket bearings (available separately). Hard-wearing chainrings, in a compact 50/34 configuration grant an extensive gear range and feature specific tooth profiles to guarantee fast shifting and quiet running when used in combination with a Shimano 8-speed HG chain.
The overall design is easy to install, adjust and maintain, and the four-bolt chainring mounting format allows the chainrings to be easily swapped when the time arrives for their replacement.
- Shimano Claris FC-R2000 crank arms and axle assembly
- Chainrings (already installed onto the driveside crank arm)
- Bearing preload cap
- Great value chainset from the Claris road riding range affords efficiency and durability
- Lightweight aluminium crank arms
- Hard-wearing, SG-X steel chainrings
- The chainrings have strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles to ensure fast gear shifts
- Two-piece design allows the use of larger bearings (available separately) and an increased axle diameter
- The design grants easy installation, adjustment and maintenance
- Compatible with 8-speed Hyperglide (HG) chains
- 110mm BCD, four-bolt chainring mounting configuration
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".