Shimano Deore BR-M6120/BL-M6100 Front Disc Caliper and Right Lever
Delivering unrivalled power for its low price point, the Shimano Deore BR-M6120/BL-M6100 Front Disc Caliper and Right Lever is a high-value four-piston brake for trail, all-mountain and enduro use. Lightweight and powerful, this brake sees excellent performance on the trail, with the opposed piston design reducing leading effect for enhanced modulation and pad wear. The hinged clamp design is simple to fit to the bar, and reach adjustment offers a degree of customisation to personalise your lever position.
Less hazardous than its more common DOT equivalents, the mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and more environmentally friendly. Resin pads provide consistent bite in a range of weather conditions, and spare hardware is included if you wish to trim the length.
- Rear fully bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suit your bike
- Opposed four-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two-piece caliper design is both rigid and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- I-spec-EV compatible
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered and Ice Tech pads), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length: 1000 mm