Shimano Deore BR-M6120/BL-M6100 Rear Disc Caliper and Left Lever
Powerful and with superb modulation, the Shimano Deore BR-M6120/BL-M6100 Rear Disc Caliper and Left Lever delivers premium performance at a high-value price point. Fully bled and ready to go, this brake is well suited to performance cyclists looking to compromise on price, but not braking power. The four-piston design delivers exceptional bite when required, ensuring these brakes are suitable for trail, all-mountain and enduro-style riding.
Unique to Shimano brakes, the opposed design reduces leading effect to improve modulation, while the ergonomic lever design enhances power, owing to its single-finger design. Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than DOT equivalents, and the included resin pads deliver a consistent bite.
- Rear fully bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suit your bike
- Opposed four-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two-piece caliper design is both rigid and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- I-spec-EV compatible
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered and Ice Tech pads), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length: 1700 mm