Shimano Deore FC-M6120 12-Speed Chainset
The Deore FC-M6120 12-Speed Chainset offers high value and utilises Shimano’s vast knowledge to grant performance to any mountain bike that encounters even the trickiest and roughest terrain.
Forged crank arms donate excellent rigidity to provide efficient power transfer on the most demanding trails. The driveside crank arm is joined seamlessly to the oversized, HollowTech II axle to create a single form that is both strong and lightweight. The oversized axle uses a 24mm diameter that allows the use of wider spaced and larger bottom bracket bearings (available separately) that are more durable and robust.
A strong chainring is attached via a sturdy direct mount format and provides a 55mm chainline when used with frames that have a 148mm O.L.D. Compatible with 12-speed HG chains this chainring provides silent running even through mucky conditions.
- Driveside crank arm and axle assembly
- Chainring (already installed onto the driveside crank arm)
- Non-driveside crank arm
- Bearing preload cap
- A great value chainset that grants performance across any off-road terrain
- Forged crank arms are rigid, incredibly strong and durable
- The driveside crank arm is integrated with the oversized HollowTech II axle to heighten stiffness
- The larger, 24mm diameter axle permits the use of wider spaced and larger bottom bracket bearings (available separately) for heightened durability
- Lightweight, single aluminium chainring is durable and strong
- Direct mount chainring format improves power transfer
- 55mm chainline for use with 148mm O.L.D. frames
- Compatible with 12-speed Dyna-Sys MTB HG-X transmissions
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.