Shimano Deore M6100 12-Speed MTB Cassette
Shimano’s Deore M6100 12-Speed MTB Cassette offers a huge 10-51 tooth range for use with 1x drivetrains. The computer-designed teeth and contoured shift gates make shifting light and easy, no matter the load that it is under and the sprockets have been machined out to reduce weight as much as possible without affecting rigidity. For use with Micro Spline freehub bodies and 12-speed MTB chains.
- Deore M6100 12-Speed Micro Spline MTB cassette featuring lightweight minimalist design sprocket carrier
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- For use with 12-speed MTB chains
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 534 grams for 10-51T
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".