Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-Speed Rear Derailleur SS
Mechanical shifting does not come better than it does with the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 11-Speed Rear Derailleur SS. Ultra-smooth, durable and light thanks to carbon construction, this derailleur redefines mechanical shifting performance.
Shimano has done a fantastic job of integrating carbon fibre parts into the derailleur's construction to both boost weight and enhance performance. The carbon cage combines with carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates to enhance rigidity and strength.
No corners have been cut and Shimano has utilised pulleys constructed from DuPont's Zytel material for greater longevity and less chain noise. This means the SS design is compatible with ratios up to 30T; adding extra versatility for mountainous rides.
With Shimano's new Shadow design, this derailleur looks low profile and is incredibly light at just 166g, making it the perfect option for riders looking for optimal mechanical shifting performance.
- Dura-Ace rear derailleur with lightweight carbon cage and wide link design
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and significantly reduce weight
- Low-profile Shadow derailleur design
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction
- High rigidity wide outer link plates the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- With a total capacity of 33T, it is able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 30T cassette sprocket
- Hard-wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks
- 11-speed compatible
- Weight: 166g