Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals 4mm Longer Axle
At the top of Shimano’s range of pedals sits the PD-R9100, but this version, the Dura-Ace 9100 Carbon SPD SL Road Pedals comprises a 4mm longer axle for riders who need extra width due to knee strain or injuries. These pedals still hold and the performance benefits you yearn for when laying down the power, and that's exactly what the wide and shallow carbon fibre platform lets you do when you’re sprinting out the saddle.
Constructed with a lightweight carbon fibre body, these pedals offer a large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support. Stainless steel pedal body plates increase durability whilst also creating a solid contact point between your cleat and the pedal.
The low profile 8.8mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface provides greater cornering clearance while the open design allows for easy access to cleat adjustment.
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals 4mm Longer Axle
- Shimano (blue) 2-degree float cleats
- Super lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedal for high-performance road riding
- Lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- The wide flat profile gives better road clearance and cornering, also allowing wider bearing placement for increased rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Low profile 8.8 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky-smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provide more efficient pedalling
- Includes one pair of blue 2˚ float cleats
- Weight: 228 grams