Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Carbon SPD-SL Road Pedals build on Shimano's pro-level Dura-Ace platform to deliver an ultra-low weight, durability and a wide and shallow carbon fibre platform that is going to let you put the power down when you need to.
Constructed with a lightweight carbon fibre body, these pedals offer a large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support. Stainless steel pedal body plates increase durability whilst also creating a solid contact point between your cleat and the pedal. The low profile 8.8mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface provides greater cornering clearance while the open design allows for easy access to cleat adjustment.
- Super lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedal for high-performance road riding
- Lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- The wide flat profile gives better road clearance and cornering, also allowing wider bearing placement for increased rigidity and uniform load distribution
- Low profile 8.8 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Silky-smooth 3-bearing axle system, two ball- and one wide roller-bearing
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Wider shoe cleat has a long life and is easier for walking than other cleats
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Includes one pair of blue 2˚ float cleats
- Weight: 228 grams
PRODUCT REF: 647785
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more