Shimano Dura-Ace 9180 Di2 TT Shifter/Caliper - Right Front
The Shimano Dura-Ace 9180 Di2 TT Shifter/Caliper with right hand/front brake operation allows both the shifting and braking functions to be carried out from the base bar position whilst cornering so that the correct gear is ready at the exit of the corner. The Di2 shifting is light and precise, with the button’s function able to be customised according to personal preference. The lever reach and free stroke can be adjusted to fit all hand sizes, with the oversized ceramic 2-piston design of the calipers providing powerful and fade-free stopping power.
Right hand bled ST-R9180 STI lever, BR-R9170 flat mount brake caliper with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake Di2 TT STI's give control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- With Di2 technology, shifting is easy and precise
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Full synchronised shifting programmable, Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter button either side can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- TT STI with one shift button each side
- Lightweight carbon fibre lever blades and carbon composite bracket body
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Fine tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.