Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Chainring 50T for 50-34T
Offering you an impressive level of adaptability and giving you the option to broaden out your gearing, the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Chainring 50T for 50-34T is a well-engineered, honed and precise option, ideal for the performance rider wanting to ride onwards with supreme accuracy and drive.
Compatible with Shimano 11-speed chainrings and making use of an aluminium and carbon chainring for supreme durability and optimal light net weight, this is a supremely well-made option for the rider wanting direct and connected drive on their ride.
With a BCD compatible with the modern 110, four-bolt Shimano standard, this is a high-quality choice. Compatible with 34T inner rings, this chainring is compatible with Hollowtech II bottom brackets, whilst a Hollowglide chainring offers near-instant pickup and slick-shifting across your chainset.
- Material: Al/Carbon
- Teeth: 50
- Chainring BCD: 110 Asymmetrical
- Outer ring only
- Compatible with Shimano 11-chains
- 4-arm design reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Hollowtech II construction puts structural strength precisely where it's needed
- Hollowglide chainrings are durable and lightweight
- Compatible with 34T inner ring
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".