Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 53T Chainring for 53-39T
The highest level of engineering and the greatest possible performance for the rider looking to put down their power in it's entirity, the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 53T Chainring for 53-39T is an ideal outer ring for turning a big gear.
This outer ring offering compatibility with Shimano 11-speed chains and with a four-arm design providing reduced weight alongside vastly improved stiffness. Compatible with Ultegra inner rings and cranks thanks to their shared Hollowtech II construction, these rings are unflexing, made of durable aluminium, and blended with carbon construction, this is a top option for turning a big gear.
Furnished with Hollowglide chainrings that allow for a durable and lightweight shaping with seamless shifting and quick pickup, this 110mm asymmetrical BCD chainring is ideal for the high-class rider looking for an intricate level of modification within their drivetrain.
- Material: Al/Carbon
- Teeth: 53
- Chainring BCD: 110 Asymmetrical
- Outer ring only
- Compatible with Shimano 11-chains
- 4-arm design reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Hollowtech II construction puts structural strength precisely where it's needed
- Hollowglide chainrings are durable and lightweight