Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9200-P Power Meter Chainset
Working extensively with the world’s finest professional cycling teams, Shimano has created the Dura-Ace FC-9200-P Power Meter Chainset. Seamlessly integrated into both crank arms and completely sealed from the weather, the power measuring strain gauges are precisely calibrated to achieve power readings accurate to within +/-1.5%. Additionally, independent measurements from both legs are monitored, allowing the rider to address particular pedalling imbalances if necessary.
The power readings are communicated in real-time to compatible bike computers via the wireless ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols, while the rechargeable internal battery can last for up to 300 hours of riding between charges. A simple zero offset calibration procedure ensures rides start with exceptional accuracy, and the active temperature compensation feature keeps power readings consistent through all conditions.
HollowTech II aluminium crank arms are light but incredibly stiff, and the chainrings have refined tooth profiles to grant extra efficiency when used with a 12-speed chain. The HollowTech II 24mm diameter spindle finishes the design, for excellent power transfer and bottom bracket compatibility.
- Realised via several years of development with professional teams
- Accurately calibrated strain gauges are integrated inside both left and right crank arms
- The stable dual-sided power measurement provides readings accurate to within 1.5%
- Measures total power as well as left/right leg balance
- Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless communication
- Easily rechargeable integrated battery with a fully waterproof system
- Up to 300 hours of use between battery charges (depending on settings and conditions)
- Simple zero offset calibration procedure
- Active temperature compensation feature keeps power readings stable through all weather
- Hollow outer chainring, grants improvements in rigidity for better shifting while saving weight
- HollowTech II hollow crank arms increase stiffness and strength while reducing mass
- The chainring teeth are optimised for better efficiency when used with a 12-speed chain
- HollowTech II 24mm diameter spindle increases stiffness and efficiency
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 774 grams (175mm length, 54-40T), 752 grams (175mm length, 52-36T), 745 grams (175mm length, 50-34T)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".