Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Chainring 52T-MT for 52-36T
Renewing worn down Shimano chainsets, the FC-R9100 Chainring 52T for 52-36T offers a top-quality construction set to support each power fuelled pedal stroke.
This Hollowglide chainring offers a four-arm design that greatly improves chain stability, with smooth gear transitions so you can be sure of quick successive gear shifting. The lightweight carbon and aluminium blend provide a high-quality construction with exceptional durability. 52 teeth support each pedal stroke with responsive power, perfect for pushing onwards with greater speed and efficiency.
For use with 36 tooth inner rings, this chainring is compatible with Hollowtech II bottom brackets and 11-speed Shimano groupsets.
- Material: Aluminium / carbon
- Teeth: 52
- Chainring BCD: 110mm, asymmetrical
- Outer ring only
- Compatible with Shimano 11-speed chains
- Four-arm design reduces weight without sacrificing stiffness
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings are durable and lightweight
- Compatible with 36T inner ring
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".