Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Outer Chainring 50T-MS for 50-34T
From Shimano's highest componentry range, the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Outer Chainring 50T-MS for 50-34T is a top of the line chainring, ideal for the rider looking to refresh, replace, or renew their compact chainset.
With hugely precise aluminium construction, this chainring is anodised for supreme durability and attaches via a 110mm bolt circle diameter using Shimano's modern 4-arm asymmetrical system for vastly improved strength and rigidity. Compatible for use in 34/50 tooth chainset setups with 11-speed transmission systems, this is a high-quality heart to your high paced riding.
An easy pick-up and rock-solid engagement thanks to the refined tooth shaping, this chainring is made using a Hollowglide construction, allowing for easier and smoother gear changing as well as an impressively low net weight, ensuring that riding the big ring doesn't come with a big-time penalty.
- BCD: 110 mm bolt circle diameter, 4-arm asymmetrical
- Aluminium construction
- Compatible with 11-speed Shimano set-ups
- Compatible for use in a compact 34/50 chainset
- Easy pickup thanks to improved tooth shaping
- Neat and reliable engagement
- Hollowglide construction for improved weight savings