Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Outer Chainring 50T-MS for 50-34T
From Shimano's highest componentry range, the Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Outer Chainring 50T-MS for 50-34T is a top of the line chainring, ideal for the rider looking to refresh, replace, or renew their compact chainset.
With a hugely precise aluminium construction, this chainring is anodised for supreme durability and attaches via a 110mm bolt circle diameter using Shimano's modern 4-arm asymmetrical system for vastly improved strength and rigidity. Compatible for use in 34/50 tooth chainset setups with 11-speed transmission systems, this is a high-quality heart to your high paced riding.
An easy pick-up and rock solid engagement thanks to the refined tooth shaping, this chainring is made using a Hollowglide construction, allowing for easier and smoother gear changing as well as an impressively low net weight, ensuring that riding the big ring doesn't come with a big time penalty.
- BCD: 110 mm bolt circle diameter, 4-arm asymmetrical
- Aluminium construction
- Compatible with 11-speed Shimano set-ups
- Compatible for use in a compact 34/50 chainset
- Easy pickup thanks to improved tooth shaping
- Neat and reliable engagement
- Hollowglide construction for improved weight savings