Shimano Dura-Ace Ice Tech FREEZA 160mm Centre-Lock Rotor
Brake with confidence with the Shimano Dura-Ace Ice Tech FREEZA 160mm Centre-Lock Rotor. Shimano have focused on energy control and heat dissipation in their new Dura-Ace rotors - ensuring you can brake confidently in any conditions.
The rotor's clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core. This allows the rotor's surface temperature to drop by around 50˚C. When used in conjunction with Shimano's Ice Tech pads (available separately), this temperature dissipation can be elevated to bring the surface temperatures down for 300˚C to 400˚C.
Ice Tech rotors also help to boost your pads' lifespan while also reducing noise and fade. The rotors themselves are lightweight, rigid and easy to install as part of a centre lock disc brake system.
- Dura-Ace Ice Tech rotors providing consistent braking performance through energy control
- The clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core
- FREEZA technology allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
- Average weight: 106 grams (160mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.