Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2 11-Speed Front Derailleur E-Tube, Double, Braze-On
Super lightweight, incredibly reliable and providing the most precise, smooth shifting on the market, the Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2 11-Speed Front Derailleur E-Tube, Double, Braze-On is the next step in the world of electronic gearing.
When switching from mechanical gearing to electronic, the difference is truly immense. Poor, slow shifting is eliminated where contaminates, corrosion and stretching can interfere with a smooth shift or even end your ride completely if a cable decides to fray. The Dura-Ace R9150 11-Speed Front Derailleur provides guaranteed smooth shifting, whilst remaining quicker and effortless even when sprinting out the saddle. The front derailleur also cuts down any chain rub and ensures quiet, unobtrusive shifting by trimming the front derailleur automatically when shifting with the rear - allowing you to focus on the road ahead.
Please note, the Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 Di2 11-Speed Front Derailleur E-Tube, Double, Braze-On is only compatible with 50-55 tooth chainrings.
- 11-speed Dura-Ace R9150 delivers with its super-lightweight yet durable design
- Synchronized Shift designed, developed to choose the next biggest or lowest gear ratio irrespective of whether a gear change needs to be made by the front or rear derailleur
- Smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Compatible with 50-55 tooth chainrings
- Total capacity: 16T
- Weight: 104 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".