Shimano Dura-Ace R9180 Hydraulic Di2 Right Front TT Lever & Caliper
Comprising a Shimano Dura-Ace R9180 Hydraulic Di2 Right Front TT Lever and a BR-R9270 disc brake caliper, this set affords fast gear changes and confident braking when racing against the clock on a time trial bike. The Di2 buttons, one positioned on either side of the lever body, can operate in Synchronised Shift mode with an option to fully customise the shifting behaviour via the E-Tube app. They are 12-speed compatible, and they communicate with the derailleurs via a wire (available separately), guaranteeing consistency and reliability.
The carbon brake lever has a reach adjust feature and smoothly controls the rigid and lightweight, one-piece front disc brake caliper. The caliper houses oversized pistons for even power application on the pads, and these operate with 10% more clearance to minimise brake drag. A redesigned bleed port eases serviceability, reducing time in the workshop for professional and amateur mechanics.
- 1 x ST-R9180 right hand Di2 STI lever
- 1 x BR-R9270 flat mount front brake caliper with pads
- 1 x hydraulic hose and mineral oil
- Please note that an electronic wire isn’t included because the length needed varies from bike to bike. An electronic wire is available separately
- A set that includes a right hand TT Di2 lever and a front hydraulic disc brake caliper
- Lightweight carbon brake lever and carbon composite bracket body
- Di2 technology makes gear shifting easy and precise at the simple touch of a button
- 12-speed compatible
- Communication to the derailleurs via electronic wires (available separately) provides reliable gear operation
- One shift button is positioned on either side of the bracket body
- Can be used in Synchronised Shift mode with one button press operating both the front and rear derailleurs
- Shifting can be fully customised via the E-Tube app
- Pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust by the hydraulic tank maintains braking performance during pad wear
- Reach adjusters on the lever blade enables custom fitment for all hand sizes
- Forged MONO-BODY one-piece caliper design is lightweight and rigid
- The caliper is designed for front wheel use, flat mount forks and comes with an adapter to flip between 140 and 160mm rotors
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimised for heat insulation, low weight and stiffness
- A 10% increase in pad clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag
- Resin compound aluminium radiation fin pads improve heat dissipation
- Separate bleed port and valve screw for improved bleeding process
- Manufacturer claimed lever weight: 99 grams
- Manufacturer claimed caliper weight: 120 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".