Shimano Dura-Ace R9180 Hydraulic Disc Di2 Left Rear TT Lever & Caliper
Including a Shimano Dura-Ace R9180 Di2 Left TT Lever and a rear BR-R9270 flat mount rear hydraulic disc brake caliper, this setup is primed for use on fast time trial or triathlon bikes. The electronic Di2 gear shifting is operated by two buttons on the lever body and can be customised via the E-TUBE app. The gear shift signal is sent via a wire (available separately), guaranteeing excellent reliability in racing situations.
The carbon brake lever has a reach adjust feature and smoothly operates the rigid, lightweight, one-piece rear disc caliper. The caliper accommodates two oversize pistons to provide more even pressure on the rotor, and these are designed to offer 10% more rotor clearance to prevent brake drag. The hydraulic configuration has an auto-adjust feature to keep the pad spacing consistent as they wear down, while a redesigned bleed port eases installation and servicing.
- 1 x ST-R9180 left hand Di2 STI lever
- 1 x BR-R9270 flat mount rear brake caliper with pads
- 1 x hydraulic hose and mineral oil
- Please note that an electronic wire isn’t included because the length needed varies from bike to bike. An electronic wire is available separately
- A set that includes a left hand TT Di2 lever and a rear hydraulic disc brake caliper
- Lightweight carbon brake lever and carbon composite bracket body
- Di2 technology makes gear shifting easy and precise at the simple touch of a button
- Can be used in Synchronised Shift mode with one button press operating both the front and rear derailleurs
- Shifting can be fully customised via the E-Tube app
- Communication to the derailleurs via electronic wires (available separately) provides reliable gear operation
- One shift button is positioned on either side of the bracket body
- Pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust by the hydraulic tank maintains braking performance during pad wear
- Reach adjusters on the lever blade enables custom fitment for all hand sizes
- Forged MONO-BODY one-piece caliper design is lightweight and rigid
- The flat mount caliper is designed for rear wheel use and comes with an adapter to flip between 140 and 160mm rotors
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimised for heat insulation, low weight and stiffness
- A 10% increase in pad clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag
- Resin compound aluminium radiation fin pads improve heat dissipation
- Separate bleed port and valve screw for improved bleeding process
- Manufacturer claimed lever weight: 99 grams
- Manufacturer claimed caliper weight: 110 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".