Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 12-Speed Cassette
The top-of-the-range Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 12-Speed Cassette uses titanium to make the five largest sprockets and mates these to carbon and aluminium carriers to result in increased rigidity and lower weight. The remaining seven smaller sprockets are made from steel and are extensively chamfered and drilled to reduce their mass without sacrificing strength.
The 12 sprockets result in more gear ratios with less spacing between them, allowing the rider to easily find their ideal cadence, while the Hyperglide+ tooth profiles combine with contoured shift gates to markedly increase shifting speed and smoothness, even under peak load. To complete the design, the sprockets are finished with nickel-plating to enhance durability.
- Super lightweight, top of the range 12-speed HG+ cassette
- Hyperglide+ sprockets have refined tooth profiles with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp, smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- The largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- The five largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- The seven smallest sprockets are made from high-grade steel
- All the sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- A nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 12-speed chains
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 223 grams (11-30T), 253 grams (11-34T)