Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Dual-Pivot Rim Brake Front
Offering clearance for tyres of up to 28mm in width, the front Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Dual-Pivot Rim Brake blends improved arch proportions with thrust bearings and coated bushings to improve braking feel, control and power, especially when descending in wet conditions. In addition, the braking action can be fine-tuned thanks to the spring tension adjuster, permitting a personalised performance, while the amount of toe-in can be quickly and easily altered to avoid excessive noise when stopping from faster speeds.
- Top of the range SLR-EV dual symmetric pivot caliper brake
- Better clearance with wider tyres, compatible with up to 28C tyre size
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Thrust bearings and coated bushings between arms for smooth linear feel and increased durability
- Spring tension adjuster for precision setup
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setting up
- Titanium centre pivot bolt for light weight
- Brake pad compound offers excellent stopping power under wet and dry conditions, with improved durability
- 49mm drop
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".