Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Dual-Pivot Rim Brake Rear
The rear Shimano Dura-Ace R9200 Dual-Pivot Rim Brake has a highly refined design that features improved brake arch proportions, thrust bearings and coated bushings to guarantee smooth and powerful braking that is easy to modulate, even in tricky weather conditions. The braking action can be personalised via the tunable spring tension and easily adjustable brake pad toe-in, while 28mm tyre clearance means that the benefits of broader rubber over poor riding surfaces can be taken advantage of if required.
- Top of the range SLR-EV dual symmetric pivot caliper brake
- Better clearance with wider tyres, compatible with up to 28C tyre size
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Thrust bearings and coated bushings between arms for smooth linear feel and increased durability
- Spring tension adjuster for precision setup
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setting up
- Titanium centre pivot bolt for light weight
- Brake pad compound offers excellent stopping power under wet and dry conditions, with improved durability
- 49mm drop
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".