Shimano Dura-Ace R9210-RS Seatstay Direct Mount Rim Brake Rear
Offering an 11mm lower profile for improved aerodynamics while still allowing clearance for up to 28mm wide tyres, the rear Shimano Dura-Ace R9210-RS Seatstay Direct Mount Rim Brake grants performance to dedicated racing cyclists. The design includes enhanced brake arch proportions for a quicker linear response and increased power, while the thrust bearings and coated bushings provide a smooth and progressive feel. Moreover, precise set-up is possible thanks to the spring tension adjuster and easy toeing-in of the brake pads, allowing the braking sensation to be finely tuned.
- Top of the range SLR-EV dual symmetric pivot direct mount caliper brake
- Rear mount, designed to mount on the seatstays
- Direct calliper twin bolt mounting has 11mm lower profile design improving aerodynamics
- Better clearance with wider tyres, compatible with up to 28C tyre size
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Thrust bearings and coated bushings between arms for smooth linear feel and increased durability
- Spring tension adjuster for precision setup
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setting up
- Titanium centre pivot bolt for light weight
- Brake pad compound offers excellent stopping power under wet and dry conditions, with improved durability
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 154 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".