Shimano Dura-Ace R9270 Disc Brake Caliper Front
With a one-piece body, the front Shimano Dura-Ace R9270 Disc Brake Caliper offers exceptional rigidity and braking accuracy while keeping the weight low. Installation is easy thanks to the shimless mounting bracket, and quick wheel swaps are facilitated by the direct flat-mount design. In addition, rotor compatibility is excellent, allowing either 140mm or 160mm sizes to be used.
Opposing oversized ceramic pistons guarantee braking power and consistency, while a 10% increase in pad spacing minimises the occurrence of brake drag, particularly during long descents. Resin compound pads include integrated fins for quicker heat dissipation, further enhancing control during prolonged braking.
A redesigned bleed port, valve screw and hose routing combine with the one-way internal fluid circuit to make bleeding and maintenance faster and easier, helping professional and home mechanics alike.
- Top of the range, low profile hydraulic road disc brake for efficient braking in all conditions
- Forged MONO-BODY one-piece caliper design is lightweight and rigid
- Direct flat-mount and open design allows easy and quick wheel replacement
- Shimless mounting bracket allows for quick installation and setting up
- Front wheel use for flat mount forks with an adapter to flip between 140 and 160 mm rotors
- Oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimised for heat insulation, low weight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimises pad wear
- A 10% increase in pad clearance reduces the chance of rotor drag
- Resin compound aluminium radiation fin pads improve heat dissipation
- Inline hose routing for low profile design
- Separate bleed port and valve screw for improved bleeding process
- One way internal fluid circuit makes bleeding easy
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Center Lock SM-MT900 rotors (available separately)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 120 grams