Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9250 Di2 STI Mechanical Lever Left
The Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9250 Di2 STI Mechanical Lever Left is designed for use with traditional rim brake calipers and possesses an ergonomic hood shape to ensure comfort and control. The hood body hosts SD300 wire ports, that when used in conjunction with an SD300 wire, communicates with the derailleurs; pressing one of the ergonomically shaped shift buttons on the side of the lever rapidly sends a signal to the derailleurs, activating a smooth and crisp gear change.
This left lever is usually set up to work the front derailleur, but using the E-TUBE app, its behaviour can be entirely customised, while an extra SD300 wire port is included within the design so that an optional satellite shifter can be installed. The carbon brake lever guarantees accurate and powerful braking when used in conjunction with a Shimano SLR rim brake caliper and its reach can be adjusted to make sure even small hands are catered for.
Please note, an SD300 wire will be required to connect this lever into the 12-speed Di2 system. This is available separately.
- A top of the range rim brake Di2 STI lever that grants control, comfort and precision
- Lightweight carbon brake lever and titanium hardware
- The hood offers excellent ergonomics for a secure and comfortable grip
- Di2 technology makes gear shifting easy and precise at the simple touch of a button
- 12-speed compatible
- Communication to the derailleurs is wired via the SD300 wire (available separately), providing rapid and reliable gear operation
- Considered shift button positioning guarantees intuitive shifting from multiple hand positions
- One extra SD300 E-tube electric cable port allows a satellite shifter to be installed (available separately)
- Typically operating the front derailleur, the shifting behaviour of this left hand lever can be customised with the E-TUBE app
- The lever is designed to work optimally with SLR rim brake calipers
- Finely tunable reach adjusters for the lever blade enables custom fitment for all hand sizes
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams (for a pair of levers - this listing is for just the left hand lever)