Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9270 Di2 STI Hydraulic Disc Lever Left
With a raised hood profile and longer hood body, the left Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9270 Di2 STI Hydraulic Disc Lever offers more comfort and support throughout various hand positions. The hood body houses the wireless hardware that communicates in a lightning-fast manner with the derailleurs just a light touch of the intuitively positioned gear-change buttons on the side of the lever activates the wireless signal, prompting smooth and rapid gear shifts. The unit is powered by a small CR1632 battery that lasts for approximately 1.5-2 years, while ports for additional satellite shifters are integrated to offer even more shifting options. Typically operating the front derailleur, the shifting behaviour of this left-hand lever can be fully customised via the E-TUBE Di2 app.
Enhanced braking performance is provided by the carbon lever and its integrated Servo Wave technology that minimises empty lever travel, but increases feel once the pads contact the rotor. In addition, the hydraulic reservoir is self-adjusting to keep the pad spacing consistent as they wear, and a lever reach feature ensures that all hand sizes can comfortably clasp and operate the brakes effectively.
- A top of the range hydraulic disc brake Di2 STI lever that grants control, comfort and precision
- Lightweight carbon brake lever and titanium hardware
- The raised hood peak improves ergonomics, while a longer hood body increases hand support
- Di2 technology makes gear shifting easy and precise at the simple touch of a button
- Communication to the derailleurs is wireless, providing rapid and reliable gear operation
- The wireless format eases installation and provides a neat aesthetic
- Considered shift button positioning guarantees intuitive shifting from multiple hand positions
- Ports for use with SD300 E-tube electric cables allows satellite shifters to be installed
- Typically operating the front derailleur, the shifting behaviour of this left hand lever can be customised with the E-TUBE app
- Power is provided by 1 x CR1632 battery which lasts for approximately 1.5-2 years
- Servo Wave technology reduces empty brake lever travel, but affords more precise control when pad to rotor contact is established
- Pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust by the hydraulic tank maintains braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tunable reach adjusters for the lever blade enables custom fitment for all hand sizes
- The free stroke adjustment feature allows pad to rotor contact setting
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 350 grams (for a pair of levers - this listing is for just the left hand lever)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".