Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9270 Di2 STI Hydraulic Disc Lever Right
Lightweight thanks to its carbon lever and titanium bracket, the right Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9270 Di2 STI Hydraulic Disc Lever boasts a raised hood peak and a longer hood body to improve ergonomics and increase hand support. This hood body hosts the wireless hardware that communicates with the derailleurs and a small CR1632 battery that powers the unit for approximately 1.5-2 years. Activating the wireless signal are two buttons placed down the side of the lever that has refined profiles and intuitive positioning to make them easier to locate and operate, even with cold hands. At the click of these buttons, gear changes are quick and smooth, and SD 300 wire ports are included to easily integrate satellite shifters if desired. Typically operating the rear derailleur, the shifting behaviour of this right-hand lever can be tuned via the E-TUBE Di2 app, granting personalised operation in line with preferences and the terrain.
Braking is powerful and easily controlled thanks to the Servo Wave technology built into the lever that minimises empty lever travel but heightens feel and precision once the pads contact the rotor. In addition, the pad to rotor clearance is kept consistent as pad wear occurs thanks to the self-adjusting hydraulic tank, while the inbuilt lever reach adjustment ensures that all hand sizes are catered for.
- A top of the range hydraulic disc brake Di2 STI lever that grants control, comfort and precision
- Lightweight carbon brake lever and titanium hardware
- The raised hood peak improves ergonomics, while a longer hood body increases hand support
- Di2 technology makes gear shifting easy and precise at the simple touch of a button
- Communication to the derailleurs is wireless, providing rapid and reliable gear operation
- The wireless format eases installation and provides a neat aesthetic
- Considered shift button positioning guarantees intuitive shifting from multiple hand positions
- Ports for use with SD300 E-tube electric cables allows satellite shifters to be installed
- Typically operating the rear derailleur, the shifting behaviour of this right hand lever can be customised with the E-TUBE app
- Power is provided by 1 x CR1632 battery which lasts for approximately 1.5-2 years
- Servo Wave technology reduces empty brake lever travel, but affords more precise control when pad to rotor contact is established
- Pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust by the hydraulic tank maintains braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tunable reach adjusters for the lever blade enables custom fitment for all hand sizes
- The free stroke adjustment feature allows pad to rotor contact setting
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 350 grams (for a pair of levers - this listing is for just the right hand lever)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".